It is human nature to want to chase happiness or just be happy, but it is very difficult to be able to sustain that elated feeling for a longer time period. Only when we are at peace with ourselves and content in our actions can we be able to preserve the feeling of being happy.
The fundamentals of happiness are centered around:
- Safety and health
- Satisfaction and serenity
- Calm, relaxed and peaceful environments
- To be present and attentive in the moment
- Unity and connectivity
- Inspiration and a goal-oriented mindset
- How to enjoy life and be grateful for the small pleasure that we are able to experience
In this video, Ms. Gupta introduces herself, what is to be expected from this webinar experience and how it would benefit the viewers in their lives. She explores the components of mindfulness, its definition, and whether it is a ‘one fit for all’ that works for everybody. She also mentions how we would be incorporating mindfulness into our workplace. What is further explained is the fundamental requirements of gaining and sustaining the feeling of happiness.